Three-star hotel in the heart of Paris
Located in the heart of Paris and just a stone's throw from the Madeleine, Opéra, Place de la Concorde and Champs-Elysées district, the Atlantic Hotel bids you a warm welcome in a plush and elegant setting. Our three-star boutique hotel boasts an exceptional location in the Opéra district, near Saint-Lazare train station and the capital's main department stores (Printemps and Galeries Lafayette). Featuring 81 cosy and comfortable rooms with a contemporary decor, the Atlantic Hotel invites you to treat yourself to a moment of relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Leave Paris behind and step through our hotel's doors into a haven of peace and comfort. The light-bathed reception hall with its large glazed roof is an open invitation to venture inside a quintessentially Parisian setting, offering a harmonious blend of French-style elegance and refinement.
The ideal venue for unwinding after a hard day's work or taking in the capital's sights.
- Three-star Atlantic Hotel in the heart of Paris
- 81 fully air-conditioned rooms
- Direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, minibar, safe and hospitality welcome tray
- Lounge and breakfast room beneath a large glazed roof
- Ironing room
- Meeting room (2 to 10 people)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business centre
- Five-minute walk from the department stores
- 10-minute walk from the Opéra and the Madeleine, and near Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Montmartre and much more
- 45 minutes (by RER train from Auber station) from Disneyland Paris®
- Large enclosed public car park nearby
Lounge and breakfast
In the heart of Paris and just a stone's throw from the Opéra, the Atlantic Hotel beckons you to discover its lounge and sip on a refreshing drink or delicious cocktail. In a peaceful, air-conditioned setting beneath a delightful glazed roof, enjoy the breakfast buffet, unwind in the lounge or share a drink with friends. The Atlantic Hotel's discreet and intimate lounge guarantees relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of Parisian life.